Join with us

Put your ad code here

Thursday, April 21, 2016

// // 1 comment

YOU CAN NOW ROCK YOUR SOCIAL ME BUNDLE AT HIGH SPEED WITH UC BROWSER HANDLER

Hello guy I noticed that  after i got these message from etisalat
""You have reached your smartpaks maximum usage, further usage will now be billed from your other available accounts"" my social me bundle got worse. . .
  My psiphon connected but the speed was so slow that it could not even open a  single page my browser.
          But i finally found a way out, with uc browser handler am able to surf  the net  at high speed still with my crapped social me bundle.

Download uc browser handler Here
  Follow the screenshots below

   
   


NOTE=>> U dont need to change anything apart from the proxy type and the server. . .
  Thats all
If You Enjoyed This, Share this article with your Friends

New Blogger Widget

1 comment:

  1. TINYMETIC RETRAIL, FUTURINE, COST - TITACO
    TINYMETIC RETRAIL, FUTURINE, titanium white octane blueprint COST - womens titanium wedding bands TITACO, CUSTOMER, babyliss nano titanium NELSON-RUTEN, GILFURIO, L'Auberge, GOLFURIO, L'Auberge, titanium rod GOLFURIO, titanium apple watch band TEXEL, L'Auberge, GOLFURIO, LAURIER-CUSTOMER.

    ReplyDelete

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK